The presentations for our projects that we had to do were actually pretty interesting and it was cool to see and learn about all the different topics that people chose to do for their paper. There was a definite variety with what has been shown in class and there are still my more presentations left to see and it will be interesting to see what else people have chosen to do their topic on. After all of the presentations are finished the last thing to do for the class is finishing and turning in the portfolio. I think that the portfolio is a good way to gather all of the work we did over the course of the semester into one place and I think that it is cool how you can kind of design the portfolio in whatever way you want. If I was to extend my paper I would probably add the way that through the internet Facebook, Google, etc. it can recognize your interests because you liked a certain product and that follows you everywhere you go on the internet. I would link that back to privacy, my main issue, and how anything you do on the internet is not really private because someone out there somewhere knows things about you and there is no real way to keep all of the information of yourself on the internet private.
- aferguson7 reblogged this from clarissewilder and added:
- gabriellagonzales reblogged this from clarissewilder and added:
- english130time reblogged this from clarissewilder and added:
- kgswritingplace reblogged this from clarissewilder and added:
- dthao7eng130 reblogged this from clarissewilder and added:
- dthao7eng130 likes this
- clarissewilder posted this